Board & Train
Your dog comes and stays with me in my home for daily targeted work on behavior and foundation obedience, on leash and off leash depending on their starting point and your goals. It’s an intensive lifestyle program that immerses your dog 24/7 into my training routine, which includes daily doses of structure, rules, socialization, outings, and supervised play. This is a great option for owners who are struggling with behaviors or who just want a well-behaved dog! E-collar training can be added in but may require a 3rd week of training and is needed for most behavioral cases. All training requires maintenance and follow through on the owners part for the life of your dog. Your dog will not return a robot. The training they receive will require continued daily reinforcement of the commands, implementing structure, and providing leadership for the life of your dog.
Grateful K9 Board & Train typically includes:
- Crate Training
- Socialization with Dogs and People
- Waiting for Food
- Waiting at Thresholds (Doors, Car, Crate, etc.)
- Extensive Work in Distracting Environments
- Behavior Modification
- Off Leash Training (may require a 3rd week)
- E-collar Training (may require a 3rd week)
- * For dogs fully vaccinated and 7 months or older.
- * E-collar Training & Behavioral cases may require a 3rd week of training and is an additional $1000.
- * Includes thorough Go Home session, E-collar, and 2 Field Trip meetings.
* Customized Board & Train and Day Train options are available. Call me and we can discuss your dog and your exact needs!
* Prices subject to change.